- Gearing - it is essential that you have at least a 27-tooth rear cassette!
- Don't forget your pedals!
- Seat pack and spare tube/tire levers.
- CO2 cartridge head piece only (do not fly with CO2 Cartridges). Note the camp will have CO2 cartridges if you need, plus floor pumps and tools in each SAG vehicle.
- The camp will also have training nutrition supplied by Scratch Labs (drink) and Clif Bars and Clif Bloks.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR BIKE IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT THE CAMP!
- Swim suit!
- Swim cap
- Tri Suit / Race Suit
- Short sleeve jersey x 3
- Cycing shorts - optimally a pair for each day
- Arm warmers
- Leg warmers
- Knee warmers
- Long Sleeved Jersey x 2
- Under shirt
- Wind jacket
- Rain jacket
- Thin hat
- Cycling gloves and warmer gloves (just in case!)
- Sunscreen (it will be available in each SAG vehicle)
- Cycling shoes and socks
- Running shirts both short and long sleeved
- Normal leisure clothes including warmer clothes to sit by camp fire